Welcome to our article about company picnic giveaway ideas! We know how important it is to show your employees how much you appreciate their hard work and dedication. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of fun and unique ideas to help you make your company picnic a memorable event that your employees will talk about for weeks to come!
Whether you’re planning a small gathering or a large-scale event, we’ve got you covered. From traditional giveaways to interactive games and contests, we’ve got something for every type of company picnic. So, without further ado, let’s dive in!
🎁 Company Picnic Giveaway Ideas
1. Customized T-shirts – Create customized T-shirts with your company logo and slogan. This not only makes your employees feel like they’re part of a team, but it also serves as a walking advertisement for your brand.
2. Sunglasses – With summer in full swing, sunglasses are a practical and stylish giveaway item. Choose a fun design or customize them with your company logo.
3. Water bottles – Keep your employees hydrated with customized water bottles. This is a cost-effective option that your employees will appreciate and use long after the picnic is over.
4. Cooler bags – Cooler bags are a great option for those who love to picnic or go on outdoor adventures. Choose a design that matches your company’s brand or customize them with your logo.
5. Portable speakers – Music can make or break a party, so why not provide your employees with portable speakers to liven up the atmosphere? This is an especially great option if you plan on having a dance party or karaoke.
6. Picnic blankets – Picnic blankets are a thoughtful and practical giveaway item that your employees can use on future outings or even at home. Choose a fun design or customize them with your company logo and slogan.
7. Customized socks – Socks are a fun and unexpected giveaway item that can add a pop of color to any outfit. Customize them with your company logo or choose a design that matches your brand.
8. Frisbees – Frisbees are a classic giveaway item that never goes out of style. Choose a fun design or customize them with your company logo and slogan.
👉 Alternative Giveaway Ideas
9. Photo booth – Set up a photo booth with fun props and backdrops. This is a great way to create memories and provide your employees with a personalized souvenir.
10. Raffle prizes – Hold a raffle with exciting prizes like gift cards, electronics, or company-branded merchandise. This is a great way to get everyone excited and engaged during the event.
11. Scavenger hunt – Create a scavenger hunt with clues and tasks that employees must complete to win a prize. This is a fun and interactive way to get everyone involved and working together.
12. Food and drink stations – Set up food and drink stations with different themes and menu options. This not only keeps everyone fed and hydrated, but it also adds an element of fun and excitement to the event.
13. Games and activities – Set up games and activities like cornhole, giant Jenga, or tug-of-war. This is a great way to get everyone active and engaged in friendly competition.
🏆 Company Picnic Giveaway Ideas Table
|Create customized T-shirts with your company logo and slogan to create a sense of unity and team spirit.
|A practical and stylish giveaway item that can be customized with your company logo.
|Keep your employees hydrated with customized water bottles that they can use long after the picnic is over.
|Cooler bags are a practical and stylish giveaway item that your employees can use on future picnics or outdoor adventures.
|Add some music to your picnic with portable speakers that your employees can take with them anywhere.
|A thoughtful and practical giveaway item that your employees can use on future outings or even at home.
|Customized socks are a fun and unexpected giveaway item that can add a pop of color to any outfit.
|Frisbees are a classic and fun giveaway item that everyone can enjoy.
❓ Company Picnic Giveaway Ideas FAQs
Q: What is the best time to hold a company picnic?
A: The best time to hold a company picnic is typically during the summer months when the weather is warm and sunny.
Q: How can I ensure that my employees have a good time at the picnic?
A: You can ensure that your employees have a good time at the picnic by providing fun and engaging activities, delicious food and drinks, and thoughtful giveaway items.
Q: What are some alternative giveaway ideas?
A: Some alternative giveaway ideas include photo booths, raffle prizes, scavenger hunts, food and drink stations, and games and activities.
Q: Can I customize giveaway items with my company logo?
A: Yes, many giveaway items can be customized with your company logo and slogan, including T-shirts, sunglasses, water bottles, and cooler bags.
Q: How much should I budget for giveaway items?
A: The cost of giveaway items can vary depending on the item and customization options. It’s important to determine your budget ahead of time and choose items that fit within that budget.
Q: How can I make the picnic more inclusive for employees with dietary restrictions?
A: You can make the picnic more inclusive for employees with dietary restrictions by providing a variety of menu options, including vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options.
Q: How can I get employees excited about the picnic beforehand?
A: You can get employees excited about the picnic beforehand by sending out invitations, creating a buzz on social media, and promoting the event in the workplace.
Q: How can I encourage employees to participate in activities?
A: You can encourage employees to participate in activities by promoting friendly competition, offering prizes for winners, and creating teams to work together.
Q: Is it necessary to have a theme for the picnic?
A: No, it’s not necessary to have a theme for the picnic, but it can add an element of fun and excitement to the event.
Q: Should I hire an event planner for the picnic?
A: That depends on the size and complexity of the event. If you’re planning a large-scale event with many moving parts, it may be beneficial to hire an event planner. However, for smaller events, you can likely handle the planning yourself.
Q: What should I do if it rains on the day of the picnic?
A: Have a backup plan in case of inclement weather. This could include rescheduling the picnic for another day or moving the event indoors.
Q: How can I get feedback from employees after the picnic?
A: You can get feedback from employees after the picnic by sending out a survey or holding a debrief meeting to discuss what went well and what could be improved for future events.
Q: Can I make the picnic a family event?
A: Yes, you can make the picnic a family event by inviting employees to bring their families and providing activities for children.
Q: What should I include in my company picnic budget?
A: Your company picnic budget should include expenses such as venue rental, food and drink, entertainment, giveaway items, and any additional costs such as transportation or event planning services.
Thank you for reading our article about company picnic giveaway ideas! We hope that you found some inspiration for your upcoming event and that your employees will love the thoughtful and fun giveaway items you choose.
Remember, the key to a successful company picnic is to provide engaging activities, delicious food and drinks, and thoughtful giveaway items. By doing so, you’ll create a memorable event that your employees will talk about for years to come!
The information in this article is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute professional advice. We recommend consulting with a qualified event planner or other professional before planning your company picnic to ensure that all necessary precautions and best practices are followed.